TAILGUNNER EXHAUST L.L.C.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
New Product Manufacturer’s Warranties:
All new products are sold with the manufacturer’s limited warranty. The warranty period and service varies by manufacturer and product. TAILGUNNER EXHAUST L.L.C. does not warrant other manufacturers’ products sold. These products are backed by the warranties of the original manufacturer or publisher only. Consult your product documentation for the manufacturers specific warranty information.
TAILGUNNER L.L.C. does not warranty any chrome products against discoloration. See below.
NOTE: Tailgunner® Exhaust L.L.C. products are not intended to replace O.E.M. equipment. Tailgunner® Exhaust L.L.C. specifically disclaims any warranties of mechanical or fitting for a specific purpose and also disclaims all responsibility for consequential damages or incidental damages or any other losses arising from the use of these parts and products.
NOTE: Tailgunner® Exhaust warranties against mechanical defects for one year from date of purchase.
NOTE: Tailgunner® Exhaust does not warranty any chrome or black finishes against discoloration. All exhaust systems change color. This is not a defect in manufacturing. It is recognized as an inherent part of usage.
NOTE: Disassembly of your Tailgunner® Exhaust product voids all warranties. NOTE: Operation of Tailgunner® exhausts voids your ability to return product for non-mechanical reasons.
1. Removal of OEM equipment, parts and/or accessories may affect manufacturer’s warranty. Please check with your authorized dealer/manufacturer before installing after-market parts.
2. Any disassembly of any Tailgunner® Exhaust product voids all warranties.
3. Tailgunner® Exhaust L.L.C. reserves the right to repair, replace or issue credit for defective merchandise at its discretion.
4. Motorcycles and motor sports can be dangerous. Tailgunner® Exhaust L.L.C. expects the dealer and end user to exercise good judgment as to the proper selection, application, installation, use and maintenance of any parts or products.
5. Seller is not liable for any incidental, consequential or special damages, interest, costs or expenses, or for loss of use, loss of data or lost profits or wages, whether or not Seller knew such damages might be incurred. Seller’s liability is in all cases limited to refunding the lower of the purchase price or the resale value of the goods at the time of return, at Seller’s option. Seller will not refund amounts paid for services actually rendered. Seller, its principals and/or agents are not responsible for any damage and/or injury incurred and shall not be held liable for damages whatsoever. Seller is not responsible for any damage due to improper use and application.
6. Invoices are payable upon receipt unless other terms, negotiated and shown on reverse, apply. By accepting delivery of goods, buyer agrees to pay the invoice cost for those goods and agrees to be bound to these contract terms. No acceptance may vary these terms unless specifically agreed to in writing by Tailgunner® Exhaust L.L.C. (seller).
7. For returns, please contact us via our website www.Tailgunner-Exhaust.com. Please use the “Contact” tab, fill out the required fields and submit. We will contact you with return instructions. Seller will accept return of non-conforming goods only when returned in original condition and packaging. Returns may be subject to restocking fee of up to 25% of the invoice price, at Seller’s discretion. Buyer shall pay all shipping costs for returns under manufacturer’s warranties.
8. Seller retains title of all goods until full payment, in good funds is received by seller. Goods shipped or delivered are F.O.B. Seller’s place of business, and risk of loss passes to buyer upon the earlier of delivery, or placement with a carrier. Buyer shall pay all applicable taxes and shipping costs.
9. Payments on open accounts shall be applied first to current balances, then to balances overdue. Balances overdue 30 days or more accrue a 1.5% service fee for each month or portion thereof such balances remain due.
10. Seller’s remedies for non-payment of this invoice shall include, in addition to all other remedies provided by law, the right to repossess any good in the possession of Buyer, purchased from seller, the title for which has not passed to Buyer. Buyer shall surrender such goods upon demand to Seller or Seller’s agent.
11. In the event it becomes necessary for the Seller to incur any collection costs or bring suits to collect payment, the Buyer will be responsible for all such costs, as the courts may adjudge reasonable for attorney fees on said suit.
With the addition of any aftermarket exhaust system, changes in carburetor jetting or use of an aftermarket fuel injection control module may be required. Please consult your owner’s manual, dealer or manufacturer.
Tailgunner® Exhaust L.L.C. does not warranty exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. “Blueing” is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing or plating.
No refunds on exhaust pipes once motorcycle is started unless there is a manufacturer’s defect.
With some applications, re-use of your existing hardware may be required.